Jabal Tiyal is a 11,218 ft / 3,419 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’ and the 2nd highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal 'Aziyah, Jabal al Jabjab, Jabal 'Asham, Jabal Yaqih, Jabal Makrad, and Jabal Bayghan. See the Jabal Tiyal map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Tiyal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Tiyal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Tiyal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Tiyal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal 'Aziyah 9,938 ft / 3,029 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal al Jabjab 10,851 ft / 3,308 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Asham 10,668 ft / 3,252 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Yaqih 9,479 ft / 2,889 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Makrad 10,299 ft / 3,139 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Bayghan 10,546 ft / 3,214 m 4 mi / 6 km away