Jabal Thirba is a 7,300 ft / 2,225 m mountain peak near Şa‘dah, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Saudi Arabia. The nearest peaks are 'Alb, Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh, Jabal ar Ra's, Jabal Sha'ir, Jabal al Aswad, and Qa'am Madhnayn. See the Jabal Thirba map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Thirba photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Thirba SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Thirba summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Thirba pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- 'Alb 7,835 ft / 2,388 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh 7,638 ft / 2,328 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Jabal ar Ra's 7,810 ft / 2,381 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Jabal Sha'ir 7,979 ft / 2,432 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Jabal al Aswad 7,626 ft / 2,325 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Qa'am Madhnayn 8,186 ft / 2,495 m 9 mi / 15 km away