Jabal Taraf is a 10,300 ft / 3,140 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’ and the 23rd highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal at Tiyal, Jabal Thumd, Jabal Rayman, Jabal Bani Sayat, Jabal al 'Urush, and Jabal at Taraf. See the Jabal Taraf map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Taraf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Taraf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Taraf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Taraf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal at Tiyal 10,394 ft / 3,168 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal Thumd 9,676 ft / 2,949 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Rayman 8,902 ft / 2,714 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Bani Sayat 9,265 ft / 2,824 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al 'Urush 6,833 ft / 2,083 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal at Taraf 9,250 ft / 2,820 m 4 mi / 6 km away