Jabal Sirayh is a 6,615 ft / 2,016 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1339th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al 'Aynunah, Jabal an Naslah, Jabal 'Ali, Jabal al Qarah, Jabal al Faridah, and Jabal Abu Yihr. See the Jabal Sirayh map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Sirayh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Sirayh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Sirayh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Sirayh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al 'Aynunah 6,460 ft / 1,969 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal an Naslah 6,948 ft / 2,118 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Ali 5,882 ft / 1,793 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Qarah 7,418 ft / 2,261 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Faridah 6,915 ft / 2,108 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Abu Yihr 6,664 ft / 2,031 m 3 mi / 4 km away