Jabal Sharbin is a 6,045 ft / 1,843 m mountain peak near At Tall, Rif-dimashq, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal ash Shaykh, Jabal Fustuq, Jabal Hajar, Jabal Barate, Jabal Wadi Aassab, and Jabal Manzilah. See the Jabal Sharbin map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Sharbin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Sharbin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Sharbin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Sharbin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal ash Shaykh 5,220 ft / 1,591 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Fustuq 4,564 ft / 1,391 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Hajar 6,113 ft / 1,864 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jabal Barate 4,066 ft / 1,239 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jabal Wadi Aassab 3,820 ft / 1,164 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jabal Manzilah 4,050 ft / 1,235 m 7 mi / 12 km away