Jabal Sawda' is a 9,826 ft / 2,995 m mountain peak near Abhā, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Saudi Arabia. The nearest peaks are Jabal Rujm, Jabal Haddah, Jabal Salab, Jabal Sinahin, Jabal 'Itwad, and Jabal Qardath. Jabal Sawda' belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Jabal Sawda' map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Sawda' photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Sawda' SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Sawda' summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Sawda' pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal Rujm 7,815 ft / 2,382 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Jabal Haddah 5,083 ft / 1,550 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Jabal Salab 2,637 ft / 804 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Jabal Sinahin 3,140 ft / 957 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Jabal 'Itwad 7,103 ft / 2,165 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Jabal Qardath 6,519 ft / 1,987 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb
- Jabal Tiyal
- Jabal al Jabjab
- Jabal ath Thuwayr
- Recent Summits
- Nats Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley