Jabal Sahmah is a 1,140 ft / 348 m mountain peak near Bayt al ‘Awābī, Oman (general), Oman. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 211th highest mountain in Oman. The nearest peaks are Jabal Haymir, Jabal Ghubrah, Qarn al Hammam, Qarn Saqlah, Jabal Ghubrah, and Jabal Waq. See the Jabal Sahmah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Sahmah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Sahmah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Sahmah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Sahmah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Haymir 4,928 ft / 1,502 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Jabal Ghubrah 3,804 ft / 1,160 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Qarn al Hammam 7,730 ft / 2,356 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Qarn Saqlah 6,713 ft / 2,046 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Jabal Ghubrah 6,234 ft / 1,900 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Jabal Waq 5,791 ft / 1,765 m 16 mi / 25 km away