Jabal Nusub is a 9,227 ft / 2,813 m mountain peak near Yarīm, Ibb, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 48th highest mountain in Ibb and the 157th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Bani Sayf al 'Ali, Jabal Mirran, Jabal 'Urrah, Jabal al Qullah, Jabal al Habari, and Jabal al 'Ajma'. See the Jabal Nusub map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Nusub photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Nusub SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Nusub summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Nusub pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal Bani Sayf al 'Ali 8,304 ft / 2,531 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Mirran 8,178 ft / 2,493 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Urrah 8,142 ft / 2,482 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Qullah 10,607 ft / 3,233 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Habari 8,668 ft / 2,642 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al 'Ajma' 9,946 ft / 3,032 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Jabal Bani Sayf al 'Ali
- Jabal Mirran
- Jabal 'Urrah
- Jabal al Qullah
- Jabal al Habari
- Jabal al 'Ajma'
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb
- Jabal Tiyal
- Jabal al Jabjab
- Jabal ath Thuwayr
- Recent Summits
- Mount Adams
- Mount Bond
- Slavkovsky Stit
- Morne Seychellois
- Belknap Mountain
- Elephant Butte
- Mount Jackson
- Mount Webster