Jabal Mudir ad Dar
Jabal Mudir ad Dar is a 10,054 ft / 3,065 m mountain peak near Aḑ Ḑāl‘a, Ibb, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Dir, Jabal Barkan, Jabal al Ghashshah, Jabal Hammat 'Utmah, Jabal Buklan, and Jabal Bilmi'an. See the Jabal Mudir ad Dar map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Mudir ad Dar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Mudir ad Dar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Mudir ad Dar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Mudir ad Dar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Dir 9,466 ft / 2,885 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Barkan 9,853 ft / 3,003 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Ghashshah 8,581 ft / 2,616 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Hammat 'Utmah 9,647 ft / 2,940 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Buklan 9,297 ft / 2,834 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Bilmi'an 7,600 ft / 2,317 m 3 mi / 5 km away