Jabal Misht is a 5,083 ft / 1,549 m mountain peak near Bahlā’, Oman (general), Oman. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Oman. The nearest peaks are Jabal Misfah, Jabal Sumarrah, Jabal Hajir, Jabal Sadadib, Jabal Ghul, and Jabal Buwaydah. See the Jabal Misht map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Misht photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Misht SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Misht summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Misht pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal Misfah 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Jabal Sumarrah 2,874 ft / 876 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Jabal Hajir 3,607 ft / 1,099 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Jabal Sadadib 3,300 ft / 1,006 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Jabal Ghul 5,704 ft / 1,739 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Jabal Buwaydah 3,488 ft / 1,063 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Cilley
- Doubletop Mountain
- Mount Washington
- Panorama Ridge
- Little Pyramid Peak
- Hallett Peak
- Nippletop Mountain
- Mount Colvin