Jabal Misfah is a 4,734 ft / 1,443 m mountain peak near Bahlā’, Oman (general), Oman. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Oman. The nearest peaks are Jabal Ghul, Jabal Misht, Jabal Shams, Jaba'at al Baqt, Ra's al Haraq, and Jabal Sumarrah. See the Jabal Misfah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Misfah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Misfah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Misfah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Misfah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal Ghul 5,704 ft / 1,739 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Jabal Misht 5,083 ft / 1,549 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Jabal Shams 9,859 ft / 3,005 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Jaba'at al Baqt 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Ra's al Haraq 7,927 ft / 2,416 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Jabal Sumarrah 2,874 ft / 876 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain
- Fletcher Peak