Jabal Mabrak is a 5,476 ft / 1,669 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 5th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Hittah, Jabal al Muharraq, Jabal al Ghazal, Jabal Kafr Saham, Jabal at Tayyibah, and Jabal al Butah. See the Jabal Mabrak map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Mabrak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Mabrak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Mabrak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Mabrak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Hittah 4,838 ft / 1,475 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Muharraq 5,372 ft / 1,637 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Ghazal 5,555 ft / 1,693 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Kafr Saham 5,318 ft / 1,621 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal at Tayyibah 4,683 ft / 1,428 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal al Butah 4,858 ft / 1,481 m 4 mi / 7 km away