Jabal Kafr Saham
Jabal Kafr Saham is a 5,318 ft / 1,621 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 9th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Ghazal, Jabal al Muharraq, Jabal al Butah, Qurnat Bin Sa'd, Jabal at Tayyibah, and Jabal al Qulay'ah. See the Jabal Kafr Saham map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Kafr Saham photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Kafr Saham SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Kafr Saham summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Kafr Saham pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Ghazal 5,555 ft / 1,693 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Muharraq 5,372 ft / 1,637 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Butah 4,858 ft / 1,481 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Qurnat Bin Sa'd 5,183 ft / 1,580 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal at Tayyibah 4,683 ft / 1,428 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Qulay'ah 5,097 ft / 1,554 m 4 mi / 6 km away