Jabal Juwaybil is a 5,268 ft / 1,606 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal Abu Husayy, Jabal Darb al Hajj, Jabal al Khilal, Jibal Dilaghah, Jabal at Turk, and Jibal Abu Gharab. See the Jabal Juwaybil map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Juwaybil photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Juwaybil SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Juwaybil summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Juwaybil pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Abu Husayy 5,204 ft / 1,586 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Darb al Hajj 5,432 ft / 1,656 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Khilal 5,527 ft / 1,685 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jibal Dilaghah 4,823 ft / 1,470 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal at Turk 5,250 ft / 1,600 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jibal Abu Gharab 3,439 ft / 1,048 m 3 mi / 5 km away