Jabal Jannat is a 4,543 ft / 1,385 m mountain peak near Buşayrā, Tafielah, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 39th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal Salma, Jabal al Hala', Jabal Abu al Jabal, Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib, Tila' Tahsin, and Jabal Qasr ad Dayr. See the Jabal Jannat map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Jannat photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Jannat SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Jannat summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Jannat pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Salma 4,217 ft / 1,285 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Hala' 4,624 ft / 1,410 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Abu al Jabal 4,123 ft / 1,257 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib 4,543 ft / 1,385 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tila' Tahsin 4,108 ft / 1,252 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Qasr ad Dayr 4,184 ft / 1,275 m 3 mi / 5 km away