Jabal Idqis is a 7,087 ft / 2,160 m mountain peak in Saudi Arabia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 40th highest mountain in Saudi Arabia. The nearest peaks are Jabal 'Asha'ir, Jabal al Hawa, Jabal al Mansir, Jabal al 'Anaqayn, Biram, and Jabal Warjan. See the Jabal Idqis map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Idqis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Idqis SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Idqis summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Idqis pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal 'Asha'ir 1,747 ft / 533 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Jabal al Hawa 3,757 ft / 1,145 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Jabal al Mansir 5,791 ft / 1,765 m 26 mi / 41 km away
- Jabal al 'Anaqayn 2,927 ft / 892 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Biram 2,977 ft / 908 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Jabal Warjan 6,118 ft / 1,865 m 32 mi / 51 km away
- Recent Summits
- The Pinnacle
- Piper Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill
- Stratton Mountain