Jabal Humayyimah is a 7,085 ft / 2,160 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1075th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Nirabah, Jabal ash Sha'b, Jabal al Kutayfah, Jabal 'Ali, Jabal an Naslah, and Jabal at Taraf. See the Jabal Humayyimah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Humayyimah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Humayyimah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Humayyimah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Humayyimah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Nirabah 7,421 ft / 2,262 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal ash Sha'b 7,057 ft / 2,151 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Kutayfah 7,867 ft / 2,398 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Ali 5,882 ft / 1,793 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal an Naslah 6,948 ft / 2,118 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal at Taraf 9,250 ft / 2,820 m 3 mi / 5 km away