Jabal Darb al Hajj
Jabal Darb al Hajj is a 5,432 ft / 1,656 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal Abu Husayy, Jabal at Turk, Jabal Juwaybil, Jabal at Tuwayrith, Ra's Umm Hamat, and Jibal Suwaymirah. See the Jabal Darb al Hajj map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Darb al Hajj photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Darb al Hajj SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Darb al Hajj summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Darb al Hajj pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Abu Husayy 5,204 ft / 1,586 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal at Turk 5,250 ft / 1,600 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Juwaybil 5,268 ft / 1,606 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal at Tuwayrith 5,050 ft / 1,539 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ra's Umm Hamat 5,346 ft / 1,630 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jibal Suwaymirah 4,964 ft / 1,513 m 3 mi / 5 km away