Jabal Bu al Athl
Jabal Bu al Athl is a 5,154 ft / 1,571 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 18th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Ra's al Qanah, Jabal Naqb Ashtar, Ra's Umm Hamat, Jabal at Turk, Jibal Suwaymirah, and Jabal at Tuwayrith. See the Jabal Bu al Athl map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Bu al Athl photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Bu al Athl SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Bu al Athl summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Bu al Athl pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ra's al Qanah 5,256 ft / 1,602 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Naqb Ashtar 4,184 ft / 1,275 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ra's Umm Hamat 5,346 ft / 1,630 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal at Turk 5,250 ft / 1,600 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Jibal Suwaymirah 4,964 ft / 1,513 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal at Tuwayrith 5,050 ft / 1,539 m 5 mi / 8 km away