Jabal Barakah is a 7,300 ft / 2,225 m mountain peak in Ḩaḑramawt, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Ḩaḑramawt and the 973rd highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Juwaysh, Jabal ad Da'liyah, Jabal Suwaydan, Jabal Linjah, Jabal Kusayy, and Jabal Awad. See the Jabal Barakah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Barakah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Barakah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Barakah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Barakah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal Juwaysh 4,823 ft / 1,470 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Jabal ad Da'liyah 5,520 ft / 1,683 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jabal Suwaydan 3,304 ft / 1,007 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jabal Linjah 4,025 ft / 1,227 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jabal Kusayy 5,315 ft / 1,620 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Jabal Awad 3,840 ft / 1,171 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain
- Fletcher Peak