Jabal Bani al Fulayhi
Jabal Bani al Fulayhi is a 10,696 ft / 3,260 m mountain peak near Ḩajjah, Al Ḩudaydah, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Ashmur, Jabal Masana'ah, Jabal al Kilali, Jabal Zafin, Jabal Hadur, and Jabal Maswar. See the Jabal Bani al Fulayhi map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Bani al Fulayhi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Bani al Fulayhi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Bani al Fulayhi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Bani al Fulayhi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Ashmur 10,507 ft / 3,203 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Masana'ah 9,918 ft / 3,023 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Kilali 9,733 ft / 2,967 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Zafin 10,654 ft / 3,247 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal Hadur 10,701 ft / 3,262 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Jabal Maswar 9,698 ft / 2,956 m 5 mi / 8 km away