Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur
Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur is a 6,426 ft / 1,959 m mountain peak near Az Zabadānī, Rif-dimashq, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Kurkur al Khurj, Jabal Abu al Hawa', Kurkur az Ziri, Jabal Akra, Jabal Badr, and Jabal al Hadd. See the Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Kurkur al Khurj 6,583 ft / 2,007 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Abu al Hawa' 6,713 ft / 2,046 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kurkur az Ziri 6,090 ft / 1,856 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Akra 6,163 ft / 1,879 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Badr 6,072 ft / 1,851 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Hadd 6,797 ft / 2,072 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cerro Baru
- Yarnall Knob
- Whiteface Mountain
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Basket Dome
- South Sister
- Cerro de la Muerte