Jabal ath Thuwayr
Jabal ath Thuwayr is a 10,791 ft / 3,289 m mountain peak near Sanaa, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb, Jabal Raymah, Jabal Zafar, Jabal Jubah, Jabal al Hajar, and Jabal ath Thuwayr. See the Jabal ath Thuwayr map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal ath Thuwayr photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal ath Thuwayr SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal ath Thuwayr summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal ath Thuwayr pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb 12,028 ft / 3,666 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Raymah 9,889 ft / 3,014 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Zafar 8,794 ft / 2,680 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Jubah 6,943 ft / 2,116 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Hajar 9,079 ft / 2,767 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal ath Thuwayr 9,986 ft / 3,044 m 4 mi / 6 km away