Jabal at Turk
Jabal at Turk is a 5,250 ft / 1,600 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 14th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal Darb al Hajj, Jabal Abu Husayy, Ra's Umm Hamat, Jabal at Tuwayrith, Jabal Juwaybil, and Ra's al Qanah. See the Jabal at Turk map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal at Turk photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal at Turk SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal at Turk summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal at Turk pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Darb al Hajj 5,432 ft / 1,656 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Abu Husayy 5,204 ft / 1,586 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Ra's Umm Hamat 5,346 ft / 1,630 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal at Tuwayrith 5,050 ft / 1,539 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Juwaybil 5,268 ft / 1,606 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ra's al Qanah 5,256 ft / 1,602 m 3 mi / 4 km away