Jabal at Tiyal
Jabal at Tiyal is a 10,394 ft / 3,168 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Taraf, Jabal Thumd, Jabal Bani Sayat, Jabal Rayman, Jabal at Taraf, and Jabal al 'Urush. See the Jabal at Tiyal map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal at Tiyal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal at Tiyal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal at Tiyal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal at Tiyal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Taraf 10,300 ft / 3,140 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal Thumd 9,676 ft / 2,949 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Bani Sayat 9,265 ft / 2,824 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Rayman 8,902 ft / 2,714 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal at Taraf 9,250 ft / 2,820 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al 'Urush 6,833 ft / 2,083 m 3 mi / 5 km away