Jabal Aswad is a 4,616 ft / 1,407 m mountain peak near Yanqul, Oman (general), Oman. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Oman. The nearest peaks are Jabal Halat, Jabal Sham, Jabal Sud al Hamid, Jabal Hammat Sarih, Jabal Rababah, and Jabal al Wadi. See the Jabal Aswad map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Aswad photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Aswad SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Aswad summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Aswad pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Halat 4,127 ft / 1,258 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Sham 4,905 ft / 1,495 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Sud al Hamid 3,097 ft / 944 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Jabal Hammat Sarih 3,717 ft / 1,133 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Jabal Rababah 2,120 ft / 646 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Jabal al Wadi 3,094 ft / 943 m 10 mi / 16 km away