Jabal Ashmur is a 10,507 ft / 3,203 m mountain peak near ‘Amrān, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Zafin, Jabal Bani al Fulayhi, Jabal Masana'ah, Jabal Dhula, Jabal Hadur, and Jabal Ashmur. See the Jabal Ashmur map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Ashmur photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Ashmur SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Ashmur summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Ashmur pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Zafin 10,654 ft / 3,247 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Bani al Fulayhi 10,696 ft / 3,260 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Masana'ah 9,918 ft / 3,023 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal Dhula 9,168 ft / 2,795 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal Hadur 10,701 ft / 3,262 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal Ashmur 9,286 ft / 2,830 m 4 mi / 7 km away