Jabal 'Asham is a 10,668 ft / 3,252 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Makrad, Jabal Tiyal, Jabal Yaqih, Jabal al Jabjab, Jabal 'Aziyah, and Jabal Bayghan. See the Jabal 'Asham map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal 'Asham photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal 'Asham SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal 'Asham summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal 'Asham pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Makrad 10,299 ft / 3,139 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Tiyal 11,218 ft / 3,419 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Yaqih 9,479 ft / 2,889 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Jabjab 10,851 ft / 3,308 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal 'Aziyah 9,938 ft / 3,029 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Bayghan 10,546 ft / 3,214 m 3 mi / 4 km away