Jabal ash Sha'r
Jabal ash Sha'r is a 10,102 ft / 3,079 m mountain peak near Yarīm, Ibb, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Ibb and the 28th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Daraman, Jabal Dhi 'Amlan, Jabal Dalal, Jabal ash Sha'r, Jabal Hisn ash Shami, and Jabal 'Akdan. See the Jabal ash Sha'r map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal ash Sha'r photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal ash Sha'r SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal ash Sha'r summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal ash Sha'r pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Daraman 9,337 ft / 2,846 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Dhi 'Amlan 9,436 ft / 2,876 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Dalal 10,118 ft / 3,084 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal ash Sha'r 10,456 ft / 3,187 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Hisn ash Shami 8,981 ft / 2,738 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal 'Akdan 9,346 ft / 2,849 m 3 mi / 5 km away