Jabal ash Sha'b
Jabal ash Sha'b is a 7,057 ft / 2,151 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1128th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal 'Ali, Jabal Humayyimah, Jabal an Naslah, Jabal Nirabah, Jabal al Kutayfah, and Jabal Sirayh. See the Jabal ash Sha'b map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal ash Sha'b photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal ash Sha'b SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal ash Sha'b summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal ash Sha'b pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal 'Ali 5,882 ft / 1,793 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal Humayyimah 7,085 ft / 2,160 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal an Naslah 6,948 ft / 2,118 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Nirabah 7,421 ft / 2,262 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Kutayfah 7,867 ft / 2,398 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Sirayh 6,615 ft / 2,016 m 3 mi / 5 km away