Jabal as Sukkar
Jabal as Sukkar is a 5,376 ft / 1,639 m mountain peak near Dārayyā, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in Damascus City and the 65th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal Shaykh Mansur, Qal'at 'Abd Ailah, Jabal Naharat, Jabal al Halifah, El Ouatie, and Jabal 'Ayn at Tutah. See the Jabal as Sukkar map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal as Sukkar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal as Sukkar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal as Sukkar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal as Sukkar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Shaykh Mansur 5,879 ft / 1,792 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qal'at 'Abd Ailah 4,113 ft / 1,254 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Naharat 4,231 ft / 1,290 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Halifah 5,169 ft / 1,576 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- El Ouatie 4,637 ft / 1,414 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal 'Ayn at Tutah 5,130 ft / 1,564 m 3 mi / 5 km away