Jabal as Safiyah
Jabal as Safiyah is a 8,880 ft / 2,707 m mountain peak near Ḩajjah, Al Ḩudaydah, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 299th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Dhula, Jabal Bayt Qadam, Jabal Durub, Jabal Ashmur, Jabal Bani Mawqab, and Jabal al Hima'. See the Jabal as Safiyah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal as Safiyah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal as Safiyah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal as Safiyah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal as Safiyah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Dhula 9,168 ft / 2,795 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Bayt Qadam 5,170 ft / 1,576 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Durub 7,361 ft / 2,244 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Ashmur 9,286 ft / 2,830 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Bani Mawqab 7,644 ft / 2,330 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal al Hima' 7,601 ft / 2,317 m 4 mi / 7 km away