Jabal ar Rumayl
Jabal ar Rumayl is a 2,872 ft / 876 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 137th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 208th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Khurmah, Jabal al Ghawabah, Jabal Ihsi Qahwash, Jabal Abu Tarif, Ra's Maqta' ar Rahaya, and Jibal Dilaghah. See the Jabal ar Rumayl map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal ar Rumayl photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal ar Rumayl SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal ar Rumayl summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal ar Rumayl pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Khurmah 3,274 ft / 998 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Ghawabah 2,178 ft / 664 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Ihsi Qahwash 3,731 ft / 1,137 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Abu Tarif 3,836 ft / 1,169 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ra's Maqta' ar Rahaya 3,896 ft / 1,188 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jibal Dilaghah 4,823 ft / 1,470 m 4 mi / 6 km away