Jabal ar Rudaysah
Jabal ar Rudaysah is a 5,109 ft / 1,557 m mountain peak near Buşayrā, Tafielah, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal al 'Ata'itah, Jabal al Hala', Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib, Jabal Sarab, Al Kawla, and Jabal Jannat. See the Jabal ar Rudaysah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal ar Rudaysah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal ar Rudaysah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal ar Rudaysah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal ar Rudaysah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal al 'Ata'itah 5,028 ft / 1,533 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal al Hala' 4,624 ft / 1,410 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib 4,543 ft / 1,385 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jabal Sarab 4,647 ft / 1,417 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Al Kawla 3,740 ft / 1,140 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jabal Jannat 4,543 ft / 1,385 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Jabal al 'Ata'itah
- Jabal al Hala'
- Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib
- Jabal Sarab
- Al Kawla
- Jabal Jannat
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain
- Fletcher Peak