Jabal an Naslah
Jabal an Naslah is a 6,948 ft / 2,118 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1133rd highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal 'Ali, Jabal Sirayh, Jabal ash Sha'b, Jabal al 'Aynunah, Jabal al Qarah, and Jabal Humayyimah. See the Jabal an Naslah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal an Naslah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal an Naslah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal an Naslah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal an Naslah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal 'Ali 5,882 ft / 1,793 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal Sirayh 6,615 ft / 2,016 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal ash Sha'b 7,057 ft / 2,151 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al 'Aynunah 6,460 ft / 1,969 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Qarah 7,418 ft / 2,261 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Humayyimah 7,085 ft / 2,160 m 3 mi / 4 km away