Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb
Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb is a 12,028 ft / 3,666 m mountain peak near Sanaa, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’ and the 1st highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Zalm, Jabal ath Thuwayr, Jabal Subhan, Jabal ath Thuwayr, Jabal Mahaban, and Jabal Habban. Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Zalm 10,451 ft / 3,186 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal ath Thuwayr 10,791 ft / 3,289 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Subhan 10,638 ft / 3,243 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal ath Thuwayr 9,986 ft / 3,044 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Mahaban 9,075 ft / 2,766 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal Habban 10,231 ft / 3,118 m 4 mi / 7 km away