Jabal al 'Urays
Jabal al 'Urays is a 5,682 ft / 1,732 m mountain peak near Jawf al Maqbābah, Abyan, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Abyan and the 1878th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Lijafah, Umm Ruqbah, Jabal Mishal, Jabal an Naq'ah, Qarn Murshid, and Umm Hanaqah. See the Jabal al 'Urays map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al 'Urays photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al 'Urays SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al 'Urays summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al 'Urays pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Lijafah 4,397 ft / 1,340 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Umm Ruqbah 2,756 ft / 840 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Jabal Mishal 2,949 ft / 899 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Jabal an Naq'ah 3,297 ft / 1,005 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Qarn Murshid 3,780 ft / 1,152 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Umm Hanaqah 2,520 ft / 768 m 18 mi / 29 km away