Jabal al Qullah
Jabal al Qullah is a 10,607 ft / 3,233 m mountain peak near Yarīm, Ibb, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Ibb and the 10th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al 'Ajma', Jabal Nusub, Jabal 'Urrah, Jabal al Habari, Jabal Mirran, and Jabal Bani Sayf al 'Ali. See the Jabal al Qullah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Qullah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Qullah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Qullah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Qullah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal al 'Ajma' 9,946 ft / 3,032 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Nusub 9,227 ft / 2,813 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal 'Urrah 8,142 ft / 2,482 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Habari 8,668 ft / 2,642 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Mirran 8,178 ft / 2,493 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Bani Sayf al 'Ali 8,304 ft / 2,531 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Jabal al 'Ajma'
- Jabal Nusub
- Jabal 'Urrah
- Jabal al Habari
- Jabal Mirran
- Jabal Bani Sayf al 'Ali
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb
- Jabal Tiyal
- Jabal al Jabjab
- Jabal ath Thuwayr
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres