Jabal al Mishyaf
Jabal al Mishyaf is a 6,034 ft / 1,839 m mountain peak near Zinjibār, Abyan, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Abyan and the 1717th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Bada, Jabal Mawfajah, Jabal Hasham, Jabal Khalhah, Jabal Sha'ab, and Jabal Bin Qumatah. See the Jabal al Mishyaf map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Mishyaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Mishyaf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Mishyaf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Mishyaf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Bada 5,016 ft / 1,529 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Mawfajah 5,667 ft / 1,727 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal Hasham 3,699 ft / 1,128 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jabal Khalhah 3,705 ft / 1,129 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jabal Sha'ab 5,245 ft / 1,599 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Jabal Bin Qumatah 4,287 ft / 1,307 m 8 mi / 13 km away