Jabal al Manarah
Jabal al Manarah is a 9,882 ft / 3,012 m mountain peak near Sanaa, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 40th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Qarn, Jabal Witran, Jabal Rihqah, Jabal al Bi'r, Jabal Bayt Radm, and Jabal al Madir. See the Jabal al Manarah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Manarah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Manarah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Manarah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Manarah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Qarn 9,420 ft / 2,871 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal Witran 9,425 ft / 2,873 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Rihqah 10,201 ft / 3,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Bi'r 9,502 ft / 2,896 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Bayt Radm 8,956 ft / 2,730 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Madir 9,072 ft / 2,765 m 3 mi / 4 km away