Jabal al Madir
Jabal al Madir is a 9,072 ft / 2,765 m mountain peak near Sanaa, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 213th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Bi'r, Jabal Rihqah, Jabal al Hisn, Jabal al Ghurbub, Jabal Bayt Radm, and Jabal al Manarah. See the Jabal al Madir map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Madir photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Madir SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Madir summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Madir pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Bi'r 9,502 ft / 2,896 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Rihqah 10,201 ft / 3,109 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Hisn 9,231 ft / 2,814 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Ghurbub 9,465 ft / 2,885 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Bayt Radm 8,956 ft / 2,730 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Manarah 9,882 ft / 3,012 m 3 mi / 4 km away