Jabal al Khilal
Jabal al Khilal is a 5,527 ft / 1,685 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 4th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jibal Dilaghah, Jibal al Qurayn, Ra's Maqta' ar Rahaya, Jabal Juwaybil, Jabal Ihsi Qahwash, and Jabal al Juwayzat. See the Jabal al Khilal map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Khilal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Khilal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Khilal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Khilal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jibal Dilaghah 4,823 ft / 1,470 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jibal al Qurayn 5,180 ft / 1,579 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ra's Maqta' ar Rahaya 3,896 ft / 1,188 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Juwaybil 5,268 ft / 1,606 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Ihsi Qahwash 3,731 ft / 1,137 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Juwayzat 5,038 ft / 1,536 m 3 mi / 5 km away