Jabal al Hasiyah
Jabal al Hasiyah is a 7,034 ft / 2,144 m mountain peak near Damascus, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Damascus City and the 23rd highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Ra's Wadi an Nabati, Jabal Hajar, Jabal at Tawil, Shi'b ad Dabbur, Marj al Baghl, and Kurkur al Khurj. See the Jabal al Hasiyah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Hasiyah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Hasiyah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Hasiyah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Hasiyah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ra's Wadi an Nabati 6,854 ft / 2,089 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Hajar 6,113 ft / 1,864 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal at Tawil 7,446 ft / 2,270 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Shi'b ad Dabbur 6,535 ft / 1,992 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Marj al Baghl 7,318 ft / 2,231 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kurkur al Khurj 6,583 ft / 2,007 m 4 mi / 6 km away