Jabal al Harah
Jabal al Harah is a 4,450 ft / 1,356 m mountain peak near Khaşab, Muḩāfaz̧at Musandam, Oman. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in Oman. The nearest peaks are Jabal Raalak Oban, Jabal Halim, Jabal Hudayd, Ra's Mintarah, Jabal as Sayh, and Jabal Shauhac. See the Jabal al Harah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Harah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Harah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Harah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Harah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Raalak Oban 2,746 ft / 837 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jabal Halim 3,901 ft / 1,189 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jabal Hudayd 3,158 ft / 963 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Ra's Mintarah 5,888 ft / 1,795 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Jabal as Sayh 5,507 ft / 1,679 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Jabal Shauhac 2,972 ft / 906 m 9 mi / 14 km away