Jabal al Hamra
Jabal al Hamra is a 3,568 ft / 1,088 m mountain peak in Tabūk, Saudi Arabia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Tabūk and the 359th highest mountain in Saudi Arabia. The nearest peaks are Jabal Jufat Haja, Jabal Sharah, Jabal Suyyal, Jabal Satah, Jabal Hasham, and Jabal Marran. See the Jabal al Hamra map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Hamra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Hamra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Hamra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Hamra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Jufat Haja 5,151 ft / 1,570 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Jabal Sharah 4,429 ft / 1,350 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Jabal Suyyal 3,346 ft / 1,020 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Jabal Satah 2,598 ft / 792 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Jabal Hasham 3,904 ft / 1,190 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Jabal Marran 3,602 ft / 1,098 m 23 mi / 37 km away