Jabal al Hala'
Jabal al Hala' is a 4,624 ft / 1,410 m mountain peak near Buşayrā, Tafielah, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib, Jabal Jannat, Jabal Salma, Tila' Tahsin, Jabal Abu al Jabal, and Jabal Umm as Salafih. See the Jabal al Hala' map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Hala' photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Hala' SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Hala' summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Hala' pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib 4,543 ft / 1,385 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Jannat 4,543 ft / 1,385 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Salma 4,217 ft / 1,285 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tila' Tahsin 4,108 ft / 1,252 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal Abu al Jabal 4,123 ft / 1,257 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal Umm as Salafih 3,946 ft / 1,203 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib
- Jabal Jannat
- Jabal Salma
- Tila' Tahsin
- Jabal Abu al Jabal
- Jabal Umm as Salafih
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain