Jabal al Hadd
Jabal al Hadd is a 6,797 ft / 2,072 m mountain peak near Damascus, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in Damascus City and the 30th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal Badr, Shi'b ad Dabbur, Kurkur az Ziri, Jabal Maqdush, Kurkur al Khurj, and Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur. See the Jabal al Hadd map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Hadd photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Hadd SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Hadd summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Hadd pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Badr 6,072 ft / 1,851 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Shi'b ad Dabbur 6,535 ft / 1,992 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kurkur az Ziri 6,090 ft / 1,856 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Maqdush 5,620 ft / 1,713 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kurkur al Khurj 6,583 ft / 2,007 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur 6,426 ft / 1,959 m 2 mi / 3 km away