Jabal al Butah
Jabal al Butah is a 4,858 ft / 1,481 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 26th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal Kafr Saham, Jabal al Ghazal, Jabal al Hittah, Jabal al Muharraq, Jabal Mabrak, and Jabal al Qulay'ah. See the Jabal al Butah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Butah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Butah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Butah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Butah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Kafr Saham 5,318 ft / 1,621 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Ghazal 5,555 ft / 1,693 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Hittah 4,838 ft / 1,475 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Muharraq 5,372 ft / 1,637 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Mabrak 5,476 ft / 1,669 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal al Qulay'ah 5,097 ft / 1,554 m 4 mi / 7 km away