Jabal Akra is a 6,163 ft / 1,879 m mountain peak near Damascus, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in Damascus City and the 38th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Kurkur az Ziri, Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur, Shi'b al Jawatin, Jabal Maqdush, Jabal Badr, and Jabal al Hadd. See the Jabal Akra map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Akra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Akra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Akra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Akra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kurkur az Ziri 6,090 ft / 1,856 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur 6,426 ft / 1,959 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shi'b al Jawatin 5,820 ft / 1,774 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Maqdush 5,620 ft / 1,713 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Badr 6,072 ft / 1,851 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Hadd 6,797 ft / 2,072 m 2 mi / 4 km away