Jabal 'Adin is a 9,656 ft / 2,943 m mountain peak near Ibb, Ibb, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Ibb and the 66th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Qa'imah, Jabal Radi', Jabal al Harran, Jabal Dhi 'Amlan, Jabal Raymah, and Jabal Daraman. See the Jabal 'Adin map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal 'Adin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal 'Adin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal 'Adin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal 'Adin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal al Qa'imah 9,213 ft / 2,808 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Radi' 9,482 ft / 2,890 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Harran 9,338 ft / 2,846 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Dhi 'Amlan 9,436 ft / 2,876 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Raymah 10,015 ft / 3,053 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Daraman 9,337 ft / 2,846 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Jabal al Qa'imah
- Jabal Radi'
- Jabal al Harran
- Jabal Dhi 'Amlan
- Jabal Raymah
- Jabal Daraman
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb
- Jabal Tiyal
- Jabal al Jabjab
- Jabal ath Thuwayr
- Recent Summits
- The Horn
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain